Identity of the controller: SAS La Kumpania de Sandrine, with a capital of € 2,000, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Boulogne sur Mer. Company under number 817.824.840 and with head office at 146 Rue de la Scierie 62780 Cucq fance
Owner : SAS La Kumpania de SandrineVAT number: FR 85 817 824 840 –BP 15 62780 Cucq France
Publication Manager: Stéphane Charvoz – firstname.lastname@example.org
Webmaster : Stéphane Charvoz
Host : OVH
SAS au capital de 10 069 020 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
TerminologyWebsite : This is www.culbutooriginal.com
Seller : La Kumpania de Sandrine
User : any natural person, having an account or not, using the website or one of the services offered on this one.
Collection and purposes of data processing
The SELLER collects on the SITE personal data concerning its Users, including through cookies. USERS must accept the cookies necessary for the correct operation of the website.
This data collection is done when the User:
- Create an account
- Subscribe to the newsletters proposed by the SELLER
- Make an order or return request on the website
- Adds products in its shopping cart, through functional cookies (See paragraph "Cookies "), to enable him to finalize his purchase later
- Contact the SELLER Customer Service by e-mail
- Navigates on the website and consults articles
- Fill out an information entry form on the website
- Management and monitoring of commercial relations between the SELLER and the customer (in particular operations orders, deliveries and returns, transactions, payments and invoices, claims, etc.).
- Sending of commercial prospecting if acceptance (see paragraph "Newsletters")
- Personalization of the contents of the website, display of targeted advertisements, particularly on the networks social
- Provision of sharing buttons to social networks
- Implementation of promotional games
- Realization of audience measurement statistics and marketing studies
- Prevention and fight against fraud when paying the order
Account Creation, Forms and Questionnaires
The User must fill in all the fields of the account creation form or any form entering information on the website with the exception of the fields displayed as optional not marked with an asterisk. Optional information is collected by THE SELLER and allow to better know the Users of the website.
All information marked with an asterisk is required. The User must answer them. Any failure to answer will result in no account creation or non-validation of the information entry form. THE SELLER will not respond to requests from the User.
Recipients of the data
The data collected is intended for the use of the SELLER.
The data may also be processed by subcontractors to which THE SELLER makes use in the context of the personalization of the contents of the Site, the sending of personalized promotional offers, the sending of orders.
Right of access, rectification and deletion
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of June 20, 2018 amended, the User has a right to access, rectify and delete data concerning him.
The user may expressly object to the processing of his personal data. For that, he simply write an email to La Kumpania de Sandrine BP 15 62780 Cucq - France or fill out the online form Contact Customer Service. The User indicates his surname, first name and postal address. His application must be signed and accompanied by a valid piece of identification bearing his signature. The User can specify the address to which the answer must be sent.
THE SELLER has a period of 2 months from receipt of the request of the User to respond. At the end of this period, the Customer will be able to seize the CNIL in the event of a negative answer or absence of answer on the part of the SELLER.
The CUSTOMER also has the possibility to exercise this right directly from his / her customer account where the User will have the possibility to consult his personal data, to modify them or to request the deletion.
Data retention period
THE SELLER retains the data for a period of five years from the end of the relationship with the customer or prospect. The time starts from either the last order, last login to the customer account, or the last call to customer service, or sending an email to customer service, or clicking on a hyperlink an email sent by the SELLER, or the placing of products in the cart without making the purchase, or finally a positive response to an email asking if the customer wishes to continue to receive commercial prospecting at maturity five years. At the end of this period, the data of the customer or prospect will become anonymous.
Nevertheless, the information allowing to establish the proof of a right or a contract, or preserved for the respect of a legal obligation can be archived in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
When creating his account and later in the management of his preferences via the "My Account" section, the User can subscribe to the SELLER newsletter and thus choose to be informed at regular intervals of the offers on the website. It has the possibility at any time to modulate the information it wishes to receive or to unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided for this purpose located at the bottom of each of the newsletters.
The Identified User who has chosen one or more services offered by the website is also subscribed to the newsletter. It has the possibility at any time to modulate the information it wishes to receive or to unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided for this purpose located at the bottom of each of the newsletters.
By way of exception to the foregoing and in accordance with Article L 34-5 of the Post and Electronic Communications Code, the SELLER may send commercial prospection by electronic means to the User who has not given his prior consent as soon as possible. When the User is already the SELLER's customer, that he has not objected to receiving commercial prospecting when creating his account and that the prospecting concerns products or services similar to those already provided by the SELLER . It has the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each newsletter.
Mail and phone number
The mailing address and the telephone number of the customer are necessary for the processing and the management of the orders as well as the commercial relations between the SELLER and the customer. The SELLER uses this personal data for commercial prospecting purposes.
At any time, the customer has the opportunity to oppose the simple and free on the Site in the "My Account" or by mail to the following address: The Kumpania Sandrine -BP 15 62780 Cucq France. The user is informed that the effective taking into account of his request is done within 30 days as from the confirmation of his inscription. This registration is valid for a period of 3 years.
The SELLER uses the using of cookies to recognize the User (client or not) when connecting to the Site.
The User may at any time disable the cookies stored on his terminal. To do this, simply select the appropriate settings in his browser. However, this deactivation will prevent access to certain features of the Site to order, customize the services offered by the SELLER.
The different types of cookies used
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies allow you to browse the website and are essential for the proper functioning of the website. Disabling them will cause difficulties in the use of the website and will prevent access to certain features.
- Functional cookies: these cookies allow you to memorize your preferences, your choices in order to personalize your experience on the website.
- Performance and statistical cookies: These cookies collect information about how Users use the website (the number of visits, the number of pages viewed, the activity of visitors) via Google Analytics analysis tools. These cookies also allow us to identify and resolve problems of operation of the website and to improve it.
- Partner cookies: these cookies placed on the terminal by partner companies identify the items consulted or purchased on the website and collect browsing data to customize the advertising offer that is sent to the User outside of the website. In the context of this type of advertising partnership, the SELLER may be required to transmit to the partner data concerning the items consulted by the User when browsing the site and the nature of its purchases. The User may refuse these cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate parameters in his browser. This refusal will result in preventing access to certain features offered by the partner companies of the SELLER.
Security measures taken by the SELLER to ensure the protection of personal data
The SELLER implements any technical means in accordance with the rules of the art to maintain the integrity, security, confidentiality of data and in particular prevent them from being distorted, damaged, or that unauthorized third parties have access to them.
When placing the order, no bank data is collected or stored by the SELLER.
CREDITSEDITOR: The Kumpania of Sandrine BP 15 62780 Cucq France. Registered at the commercial court of Boulogne sur Mer under the number 817 824 840
This website was made by the company IOZ
Hosting the site: OVH
SAS with capital of € 10,069,020
RCS Lille Métropole 424,761,419,00045
2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France